Friday, May 18

im in skool now .
and im feeling very hurt by some ppl .
i dun understand why do u all hav to hurt me like dat .
i noe i hav done wrong in the first place.
but then its been a long time .
and cant u just simply forget abt it?
or maybe not forget .
just make friends again?
but not very good friends.
as u noe we cant go back to wad we are like in the past .
do u hav to hurt by tis way?
u shld noe wad i am toking abt .
if u really duno,
den i think u shld go and reflect on urself .
wateva it is ,
i just wanna say dat
don hurt me anymore .
cos im really hurt now .
nearly cried in class okays .
i noe i cant keep secrets and all .
okays maybe i can now .
cos i noe hw to emo le .
learnt frm kf .
LOL .
i noe u all hate me becos of dat rite?
but u don hav to hurt me again by doing dat .
i noe dat u all won patch up with me yea?
cos i noe u r maybe still angry with me , i guess .

sometimes, i really wonder dat if i had made the right chioce .
if not, i hope we could go back in time .
but dat's impossible .
i noe .
so hoped dat time could heal .
but time could make our relationship drift further away .
u all don even wanna tok to me .
i cant do anything .
i can tok to u but then its like im always the one toking to u instead .
i hope i can leave this sad place dat i am in now .
no one can understand my feelings now .
i don wan u to hate me forever .
but if u r really cruel and want to hate me forever,
den i cant do much abt it .
it not my chioce .
its urs .
wanna accept me back ,
its ur chioce .
im always open to u .
but it takes time to accept me fully.
i noe its hard .
and i don wanna be enemies with u .
if u really care abt me,
den u shld slowly accept .
and also take no offence to tis whole post .
i never hate anyone of u .
u all are still my good friends .
but if u mistreat me by hurting me again and again .
den i wld have to reconsider .
cos it wld not be worth it to me .
wanna tok to me ,
im open .
wateva it happens,
u all wld still be my good friendds .
dat's all i wanna say .


No comments: